Friday, February 2, 2007

Sign of the Week: Happy Manner


This week's sign features Clifford the Big Red Dog and friends urging us to help keep the subways clean. My Japanese is not all that good yet, but it seems to say "Everybody feeling good, other people feeling good." I think Clifford is thinking something about garbage and encouraging us to do better--not to leave even one piece of litter. Any help in the translation would be appreciated. But anyway, I think it's a great sign, and who can argue with having a "Happy Manner"?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I need one of those posters for each of my rooms!!!!! Sallie

Unknown said...

Hey Tom, did you find that note in your sock drawer to mail me a Japanese donation slip and envelope? :-) Thanks! steve, 515 Lakeview, 08071

George J. Downing said...

I'm back as recognized by Google. Thanks so much for these fascinating blogs!

Unknown said...

Great stuff. I love reading your blgs and learning about the culture. Do they sell these posters? Mark

rasika said...

Alkhadim provides online VAT registration services in dubai.